Investing in Potential
There are many ways that you can be a part of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Alaska financially. Your donation directly supports children in your community. No matter the amount, donating to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Alaska changes the lives of young people around you.
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
Research shows that our mentoring works. Littles in our programs show real differences in their personal and academic lives. They report feeling more confident, getting along better with their families and that they’re less likely to skip school. Click Impact for information directly from our Littles.
WE ARE DEFENDERS OF POTENTIALYour financial investment provides programs and services right here in your local community—so we can develop more college grads, community leaders and entrepreneurs. Your financial investment:
- Recruits new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Covers the costs of background checks, ensures trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
- Enables ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Provides cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
For more information about your investment please contact:
Serena Nesteby, Operations and Development Coordinator, at Serena.Nesteby@bbbsak.org or 907.433.4627.
People like you make this work possible – we could not serve local kids without the generous investment of donors. As a nonprofit, it can be hard to plan when we don’t know how much funding we will receive or when gifts will arrive. By becoming a monthly donor, you remove the “unknown” and provide steady, stable income we can count on. You provide the ability to serve more kids with confidence, knowing we have the funding to support growth.
As a monthly donor, you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations.
- Automatic donation payment from your credit card or checking account.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
Thank you! Your monthly investment will empower potential. Donating monthly means Big Brothers Big Sisters has dependable funding to rely on and can spend less time and energy on future appeals.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Alaska is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal tax ID is 80-0064172.
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and will create and sustain life-changing 1-to-1 mentoring relationships for youth facing adversity.